With regards to furnace repair in Washington, DC, Maryland and in surrounding communities, a lot of people would rather hope their heating system will repair itself than contact a furnace repair company. Little do they know that regular furnace maintenance as well as simple repair procedures can keep a furnace working efficiently for many more years. Since burying your head in the sand is not likely to help make your furnace work better, it's a wise idea to consult with Allied Service Company to prevent the situation from becoming more serious, as well as more expensive. Listed below are five signs that it may be time for you to give us a call when furnace repair in Washington, DC is needed:
• Heating costs keep going up, household temperature is not. Whenever your home heating bills continue to go through the roof but your household temperature does not appear to be in line, you might have an issue with a fuse or your burner. We are able to clean and replace these, and check for additional causes, to get your furnace back to proper working order.
• It is time for a yearly checkup. Many consumers flip on their heat the very first time during late autumn or early winter only to find out it isn't functioning properly. Regular, yearly furnace maintenance checks in early autumn can help prevent this. If fall has arrived, it's time for a checkup.
• There's a funny odor. If your heater is giving off a musty smell every time it kicks on, it might be time for the unit to be cleaned professionally. Contact us before a dirty furnace leads to a broken one.
• It's making a strange sound. Unusual sounds which occur every time you run the furnace are a definite red flag warning. Have our furnace repair company check to be sure the sound is not coming from a part which is cracked, dry or damaged.
• The furnace won't switch off. You ought to be able to set the controls on your furnace knowing it will turn itself off and on. When this doesn't occur, it's a wise idea to have us look at the fan switch so you can control the heat level and associated expenses.
Ultimately, contacting us will relieve stress by ensuring your ability to keep your house warm and your energy bills at a reasonable level. The price of repairing and maintaining your furnace will save you money eventually by making sure your furnace operates efficiently, and regular maintenance is an investment in your comfort. By working with somebody who is experienced in furnace maintenance you can be certain this vital part of your house is able to meet the needs of your loved ones without you having to give it a lot of thought. For Washington, DC furnace repair and service in the surround areas, give us a call by dialing (202)291-1000. We also provide air conditioning repair in Washington, DC too!